Luxurious, but sustainable: Copenhagen is ideal for group travel
Copenhagen: Oysters from the neighbourhood
With a special focus on fair and regional production, Denmark offers a glimpse into the future of Europe and also inspires with its innovative means of transport. In our PRO SKY Destinations Report 2019 MICE describe the Danes as "environmentally friendly", "modern" and "extremely kind". And the Danes can consider themself lucky for living in one of the happiest countries in the world. Perhaps that's what makes them so innovative. Especially Local projects are recieving a lot of support. Nowadays you can even marvel at community-based aquaculture in the middle of Copenhagen, where the mussels grow in the clean water of former industrial ports. Here groups of up to 25 people can enjoy exquisite mussel dishes and home-grown oysters.
Do you like it a little more exquisite? Then the NOMA, four times voted the best restaurant in the world, welcomes you. If you can get a table here, you'll be delighted with delicious treats. Icelandic algae, Faroese deep-sea fish, Greenland musk oxen and sorrel from Danish forests – here nothing is too unusual. The chefs of the restaurant, whose name is a combination of "nordic and mad", are committed to seasonal cuisine, local self-sufficiency, animal welfare and sustainable production. Are you looking for a more active experience? Then you should not enjoy an organic dinner on Denmark's first roof farm, the Gro Spiseri, get right involved, learn something about the plants and book an exclusive cooking course. But there is more to explore in terms of sustainabilityl: City tours with electric boats, visits to the City Bee Project and tours with Me-Movers, a design bicycle invented in Denmark.
PRO SKY & MICE – A PERFECT MATCH!
- ORGANIZING GROUP FLIGHTS HAS NEVER EASIER Our full service covers every aspect of scheduled flights and aircraft charters. With Pro Sky, customers save time and money and enjoy a better experience.
- GO BEYOND SIMPLE AIR TRAVEL With Pro Sky, you make sure that you create the best first impression among your passengers. VIP lounge access, gourmet meals and brand promotion on headrests covers are just some examples of added value that will give your guests a truly memorable experience.
- TAILOR-MADE & BUDGET FRIENDLY Travel doesn’t have to require impossible choices regarding cost, time and experience. Be it chartered or scheduled flights or a combination of the two, Pro Sky has mastered the art of optimising all your travel priorities and delivering flight savings of up to 30%.
- PERSONAL SUPPORT FROM A TO Z Your Pro Sky experts look after you every step of the way, both before, during and after your journey. To make things easier, a PRO SKY Flight Manager can accompany you at the airport and in the air. No need to worry.
- AVOID RISKS & CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL OPTION Our unique PRO SKY Quality Score shows you how well an airline performs with regards to criteria such as punctuality, catering and on-board service and cabin appearance. And we go even further: by cooperating with Dun & Bradstreet, we can also advise on the financial position of airlines.
- BE AMONG OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS When it comes to our services, the feedback of our customers speaks for itself. Our regularly conducted continuous satisfaction surveys reveal that our customers assign us a score of 9.6/10. What can we do for you?
YOUR GROUP TRIP TO COPENHAGEN STARTS WITH FIND & FLY!
You plan workshops on sustainability, weekend incentives or gourmet trips? Then Copenhagen is the right destination for your group. Here you can visit the mussel farm Maritime Allotments, take part in exciting cooking courses on the roof farm of the restaurant Gro Spiseri or indulge in culinary delights in the star restaurant NOMA. The flight from Düsseldorf to Copenhagen takes only 1.5 hours.