From incentive travel to team building: Georgia is a true MICE favourite!
Surprising, authentic, different. Georgia offers MICE groups unique experiences and impressive landscapes. Whether it's several-day rafting tour on Georgia's crystal-clear mountain rivers, para-gliding over dense forests or tours through untouched wilderness – the small country lures with adventures and eleven nature reserves.
Even brown bears, wolves and leopards are at home in Georgia. No wonder the region is considered one of the most important ecosystems in the world. "Above all, however, it is the unbelievable diversity that surprises," says one MICE expert in our survey for the Destination Report 2019. In fact, Georgia has a lot to offer for groups. In addition to the Caucasus Mountains and primeval forests, the Black Sea coast and historic city centres are particularly attractive. Everywhere, the country invites you to embark on a discovery tour, enjoy the majestic panoramas, taste local dishes and make new encounters.
It is above all the wilderness of Svanetia that fascinates mountain hikers. Here you can enjoy the silence and beauty of Georgia off the beaten path. Groups are often accompanied by pack horses, wild dogs and pigs. The MICE industry celebrates such experiences as "new" and calls the country "aspiring." And for many it is still an insider's tip. Groups with an appetite for adventure and exploration of lesser-known places will be rewarded with unforgettable memories.
A little quieter, but no less impressive are the private cooking courses offered by many locals. In a sociable atmosphere, you can strengthen team spirit and learn new recipes and techniques that will remain culinary highlights even after you return home. The groups often bake the traditional Khachpuri bread with Sulguni cheese, learn how to make typical Georgian dumplings Kninkali and produce the funny shaped sweets called Churchkhele – of course not without tasting their own treats afterwards.
PRO SKY & MICE – A PERFECT MATCH!
- ORGANIZING GROUP FLIGHTS HAS NEVER EASIER Our full service covers every aspect of scheduled flights and aircraft charters. With Pro Sky, customers save time and money and enjoy a better experience.
- GO BEYOND SIMPLE AIR TRAVEL With Pro Sky, you make sure that you create the best first impression among your passengers. VIP lounge access, gourmet meals and brand promotion on headrests covers are just some examples of added value that will give your guests a truly memorable experience.
- TAILOR-MADE & BUDGET FRIENDLY Travel doesn’t have to require impossible choices regarding cost, time and experience. Be it chartered or scheduled flights or a combination of the two, Pro Sky has mastered the art of optimising all your travel priorities and delivering flight savings of up to 30%.
- PERSONAL SUPPORT FROM A TO Z Your Pro Sky experts look after you every step of the way, both before, during and after your journey. To make things easier, a PRO SKY Flight Manager can accompany you at the airport and in the air. No need to worry.
- AVOID RISKS & CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL OPTION Our unique PRO SKY Quality Score shows you how well an airline performs with regards to criteria such as punctuality, catering and on-board service and cabin appearance. And we go even further: by cooperating with Dun & Bradstreet, we can also advise on the financial position of airlines.
- BE AMONG OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS When it comes to our services, the feedback of our customers speaks for itself. Our regularly conducted continuous satisfaction surveys reveal that our customers assign us a score of 9.6/10. What can we do for you?
YOUR GROUP TRIP TO GEORGIA STARTS WITH FIND & FLY!
Are you looking for a destination that is ideal for incentive trips, team building in nature, unplugging and mindfulness training? Then Georgia is the right destination for your group. Here you can enjoy private cooking courses with locals, discover the beauty of Svanetia while hiking in the mountains or try a rafting tour in Racha. In fact, the flight time from Munich to Tbilisi is only 3 hours and 50 minutes.