Ecological and exciting: Norway is ideal for group travel
Feast with Vikings
Norway means: Back to the roots. The trend for MICE travel? Genuine contact with nature. The result: openair conferences, seminars in tents on ice, workshops in forest huts and events on historic sailing ships. Norway offers something new – and it's so close! What else makes the Scandinavian country attractive for MICE experts? It is “safe”, “environmentally friendly”, “easy to reach” from Central and western Europe, “exciting” and “innovative”. You want to inspire your guests? Here this is achieved above all through interactive activities in an authentic environment. Visitors to Norway should perceive it with all their senses. The sound of wood crackling in the fire, the smell of sweet smoke, the taste of slowly stewed leg.
However, if you want to discover Norway from its most beautiful side, you must do one thing above all else: explore Norway's nature. You can throw axes, row in Viking boats or go ice fishing. What will you discover beneath the surface? Here Norway delights not only with a crystal clear view, but also with an extraordinary underwater world. While other places offer a variety of species, Norway's lakes and fjords offer a view of a special kind. Historical shipwrecks, flooded forests and even entire underwater villages can be admired at a depth of around twelve metres. If you lack a diving licence but have a desire for thrills, choose glacier hikes and ice climbing activities. These will strengthen team spirit in a breathtaking setting. Or you can go deep-sea fishing accompanied by local fishermen. Here, with a little luck, you will not only land a spectacular catch, which can be grilled during a campfire in the evening, but also have the chance to admire humpback whales, orcas, bottlenose dolphins, minke whales or even blue whales at close range while being on the open sea.
PRO SKY & MICE – A PERFECT MATCH!
- ORGANIZING GROUP FLIGHTS HAS NEVER EASIER Our full service covers every aspect of scheduled flights and aircraft charters. With Pro Sky, customers save time and money and enjoy a better experience.
- GO BEYOND SIMPLE AIR TRAVEL With Pro Sky, you make sure that you create the best first impression among your passengers. VIP lounge access, gourmet meals and brand promotion on headrests covers are just some examples of added value that will give your guests a truly memorable experience.
- TAILOR-MADE & BUDGET FRIENDLY Travel doesn’t have to require impossible choices regarding cost, time and experience. Be it chartered or scheduled flights or a combination of the two, Pro Sky has mastered the art of optimising all your travel priorities and delivering flight savings of up to 30%.
- PERSONAL SUPPORT FROM A TO Z Your Pro Sky experts look after you every step of the way, both before, during and after your journey. To make things easier, a PRO SKY Flight Manager can accompany you at the airport and in the air. No need to worry.
- AVOID RISKS & CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL OPTION Our unique PRO SKY Quality Score shows you how well an airline performs with regards to criteria such as punctuality, catering and on-board service and cabin appearance. And we go even further: by cooperating with Dun & Bradstreet, we can also advise on the financial position of airlines.
- BE AMONG OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS When it comes to our services, the feedback of our customers speaks for itself. Our regularly conducted continuous satisfaction surveys reveal that our customers assign us a score of 9.6/10. What can we do for you?
YOUR GROUP TRIP TO NORWAY STARTS WITH FIND & FLY!
Are you planning incentive travels with adventure flair, open-air conferences seminars on ecology? Then Norway could be the destination you are looking for. Here you can enjoy a Viking dinner at the Langhaus, go deep-sea fishing and try ice climbing. The flight from Hamburg to Oslo takes only 1,5 hours.