Adventurous and exclusive: Poland is optimal for group travel!
POLAND: BISON IN THE WILD
Poland is known for its medieval flair, modern cities and excellent cuisine. And if you are looking for event venues with a difference, Poland has lots to offer, too. How would you like bison grazing in the wild to be your neighbours in the Bialowieza National Park? From the guest house in the magnificent palace grounds, MICE groups will be able to enjoy views that are beyond compare. How about a gala dinner within the ancient walls of the Warsaw Fortress? Whether your event is to be adventurous or exclusive, in Poland it will definitely be unforgettable! The former Stara Zejezdnia tram depot offers visitors a unique insight into local culture. The old building has been transformed into a brewery with an adjoining beer hall, accommodating several hundreds of guests who can celebrate in a quaint yet elegant ambience and marvel at Krakow's longest bar. And if you want even more history then dine in Wierzynek, where 650 years of tradition meet modern cuisine.
For something completely extraordinary, a gala dinner in the former salt mine of Wieliczka is hard to beat. Following a tour past underground salt lakes at around 135 m underground, your guests can dine, listen to an orchestra or have a party. What a highlight! The MICE experts we asked also agree: "Poland offers amazing opportunities for staging events!" The country located at the Baltic Sea is popular too for more conventional venues: views from cable car rides, relaxing visits to thermal baths and day trips to the beautiful countryside. Are you looking for something more peaceful yet also different? Near Gdansk, MICE groups can discover the Elbing Canal in an amphibious vehicle, cross the forests of the nature reserves travelling on water as well as by rail.
PRO SKY & MICE – A PERFECT MATCH!
- ORGANIZING GROUP FLIGHTS HAS NEVER EASIER Our full service covers every aspect of scheduled flights and aircraft charters. With Pro Sky, customers save time and money and enjoy a better experience.
- GO BEYOND SIMPLE AIR TRAVEL With Pro Sky, you make sure that you create the best first impression among your passengers. VIP lounge access, gourmet meals and brand promotion on headrests covers are just some examples of added value that will give your guests a truly memorable experience.
- TAILOR-MADE & BUDGET FRIENDLY Travel doesn’t have to require impossible choices regarding cost, time and experience. Be it chartered or scheduled flights or a combination of the two, Pro Sky has mastered the art of optimising all your travel priorities and delivering flight savings of up to 30%.
- PERSONAL SUPPORT FROM A TO Z Your Pro Sky experts look after you every step of the way, both before, during and after your journey. To make things easier, a PRO SKY Flight Manager can accompany you at the airport and in the air. No need to worry.
- AVOID RISKS & CHOOSE THE BEST TRAVEL OPTION Our unique PRO SKY Quality Score shows you how well an airline performs with regards to criteria such as punctuality, catering and on-board service and cabin appearance. And we go even further: by cooperating with Dun & Bradstreet, we can also advise on the financial position of airlines.
- BE AMONG OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS When it comes to our services, the feedback of our customers speaks for itself. Our regularly conducted continuous satisfaction surveys reveal that our customers assign us a score of 9.6/10. What can we do for you?
YOUR GROUP TRIP TO POLAND STARTS WITH FIND & FLY!
Are you looking for the perfect destination for incentive trips with conferences in special venues, gala dinners at moderate prices and weekend city trips? Then Poland is the place for your group. You can hike in the Bialowieza National Park, go down the former Wieliczka salt mine for dinner, or visit the Warsaw Fortress. Flights from Hanover to Warsaw take just around 1.5 hours.