Travel safety: How can flying be made extra safe?
Many companies are thinking about how they can protect their employees from infection by the coronavirus on future business trips: there is a particular focus on arrival and departure. More and more companies are therefore discovering charter flights as a safe travel option.
What is feasible with charter flights?
- Seat occupancy in line with your requirements (e.g. free middle seat)
- Departure from smaller or less frequented airports is possible
- Your own check-in counter (with individual branding, on request)
- Check-in is even possible at the hotel, event location or elsewhere
- Hostess option (e.g. to dispense hand sanitizer or hand out masks)
- Flight Manager option (personal point of contact at the airport and, if need be, on board, possibly to maintain social distancing when boarding)
- Adapted catering (e.g. pre-packed snack bags)
- Arrival at smaller or less frequented airports is possible
- Arrival at airports closer to your meeting/event (for shorter journey times)
- Organisation of bus transfers to your destination (capacity to suit your needs)
Download our infosheet for free
MICE industry: Ensure safe arrival/departure for conferences, incentives & events Download Infosheet
Cruise industry: Offer enhanced safety on board and also during transfers Download Infosheet
Direct sales: Show your salespeople your appreciation with safety concepts Download Infosheet
Other industries that wish to protect the health of their passengers: Download Infosheet